piątek, 12 czerwca 2009

run Forest, run.

I made logo for my dear Agnes. If you want, you can check it > here <

and...
National Geographic's Photo of the Day... It's so moving and optymistic :d




Ouh, ouh! Today I was researching some websites like lookbook.nu aaaaaaaand I found HER:

she's awesome. I love her hair and yellow coat.
looks that jeans shorts similar like ...

... this?
Yeah, yeah. it's from Jak&Jil blog. I'm wondering whether she bought it or she did it by herself.

little edit: pic is from Jak&Jil, idea of this jeans belongs to Hanneli.
thanks to Eva :*


from Lovely Package:

"Designed by Naoto Fukasawa | Country: Japan


Designed by Moruba | Country: Spain


from FFFFOUND:

words are useless...


and I found most awesome painting evah! It's kind of riddle, you know...

> HERE <

I'm going to recognize all of them. I numebered them and I'll make a list. Maybe someone would help me? I think I'm not able to name each celebs from this picture. Not only by myself ;}

o, here is pic with numbers.


1 komentarz: